EheheheheDon't mind me I'm just over here completely in denial of Tadashi's death. HahahaPerrythePlatypusGirl
The movie was so depressing I swear. In a good way. But still depressing
Edit: Look he's in my icon. He can't be dead if he's in my icon right.
A rant of sortsAm I the only one who's getting really irritated at people dissing Frozen just because it's popular?PerrythePlatypusGirl
I understand that not everyone will like the movie, but lately I've seen a zillion text posts criticizing it...but the "criticism" is just a one-liner which is completely devoid of logic and ignores literally everything about the film just to say "omg it's more popular than this other movie I like so therefore I must hate it."
"Leik, why is Anna considered a cool femimist princess? Mulan saved a country and Tiana opened up her own restaurant in the 1920s. They were so badass. All Anna ever did was make an annoying line about being gassy omg."
Yeah, cause, that's the only thing Anna did in the entire fricking movie, just make a joke about being gassy. That's all. It's not like she, idk, saved herself, her sister, and her entire kingdom on her own just by being selfless or anything.
Tiana and Mulan are amazing cha
Welcome to my Profile Page!
My pen name is Minami Kousaka (高坂 南). You may refer to me as Minami, or .
I am an avid artist. I like to make and pictures and would like to post my drawings someday.
Most people, including Keima Katsuragi, told me so. But that's all they ever told me and that I have the mind of a Fangirl and a Capturing Lady (or Otoshi Lady/落としレディー).
A few things about me:
1. Don't know about you, but I seem to be 18 in my late teens.
2. I am a fan of many, many fandoms.
3. Please call me Minami, Minami-kun, Minami-chan, Minami-sama, Minami-ssi, or whatever the heck that was. (ONLY the people in real life call me Franz!)
4. I seem to speak English, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, French, and sometimes the occasional languages such as Spanish and Italian.
5. I enjoy everything from art to K-Pop.
6. I never give a damn for who I am 'cause I know what was missing in store for you. Plus, I'm autistic if you know what I mean.
7. I also love meeting new people and enjoy making new friends. Plus, I'm really learning to try something new.
8. I seem to have a huge harem of more than just eight gorgeous Captured Targets.
9. I'm Filipina.
10. If only I had a drawing fuel, I can do it better.
11. Chances are, I'm much more of a pervert than you think that I am. Unless you mistake me or my OC for Zone-tan or two, she has no relations to her at all.
12. I enjoy stuff that makes me happy.
Things I would do if I had the chance:
- Try something new.
- Watch any movie that I never watched in my Fangirl Life before, like a Korean movie like A Bittersweet Life or a new movie like Disney's Frozen.
- Draw T.O.M. of Toonami like one of my Korean Boys and Kirito like one of my Dreamworks Boys.
- Cosplay as any character once I lose weight.
- Draw any character that I want to draw.
- Write every story that I have in mind, even if I'm not that kinda good at writing stories and stuff.
- Meet my cyberfriends in person.
- Learn how to draw different art styles.
- Meet important people and then, not pass out from excitement.
- Learn animation.
- Write song lyrics.
- Fantasize about such stuff, even though most of them are erotically sexy it will make it hard for me to wake up on a school day.
That's all, my beautiful friends!
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
My Internet Friends:
Ex-DA Boyfriend: :iconetschannel:
Current DA Boyfriend: :icontrilljacker6534: