Noein: To Your Other Self anime reviewDoomslicer
My first ever official review, of one of my favorite anime, Noein (AKA Noein: To Your Other Self).
Since I'm a bit new at writing proper reviews, I'm just going to sort this out into sections.
As I rewatch the series I may add some updates.
Noein is a sadly rather obscure science-fiction anime, where a young girl named Haruka discovers she is being hunted by mysterious figures known as the Dragon Knights/Cavalry. I'm just going to say up front that this is one of those series that you'll probably either love or hate. And I love it.
The official story description is as follows:
"Fifteen years in the future, by high-level scientific power, a violent battle takes place between Lacrima, that protects humanity, and Shangri-La, that plans the annihilation of all space-time. The key to stopping Shangri-La's invasion is a mysterious object known as "the Dragon's Torque." A group known as the Dragon Cavalry is being sent through space and time to find it. In
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Parts 1 and 2 ReviewDoomslicer
Mgrgr! I spent several hours writing an excellent (if I do say so myself) review of this, then a danged Sta.sh glitch deleted it. [Insert your preferred string of vulgarities here]. Anyway, this review might be a little shorter than the original draft (most readers probably weren't too interested in a long political comparison of the EU and Britannia anyway), but hopefully be just as good. This review covers the first two episodes. Also note that this review is based on a fansub. Once an official dub is available, I'll try to update this.
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled is a four part OVA series, each part being roughly an hour long, based off the famed anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, taking place between the original's two season. However, unlike the original Code Geass, Akito is directed by Kazuki Akane (one of my favorite directors), and as a result, is drastically different. It's admirable that Akane didn't
Short story of bullyingShe stared at the wall for another hour replaying the days events in her room as a thick scarlet line appeared on her wrist. This was the fifth day of bullying that had occured, the girls laughter mocked her ears "Shut up,Shut up,Shut up!" she yelled covering her ears. she was bullied for a stupid reason wearing the exact same earrings as Jenna on the same day. Jenna called her a copycat and it stuck everyone started calling her that. ~ ~ ~ ~crossevans1
Jenna wasn't their Monday everyone acted like copycatjade didn't exist. She seemed invisible till two freshman girls asked her to join them at lunch.They were also popular but hated Jenna. "Are you ok?" the brunette Lily asked "Yeah.." She said pulling her sleeve down Natalie noticed and pulled the sleeve up and saw the cuts. "You poor thing" Lily said. After that she hanging out with them people starting waving and saying Hi to her. ~ ~ ~ ~
She started feeling good about herself when she was with Lily and Natalie they were sweet to her and boys w
Siempre me quedaraLittle by little I open my eyes away from the dream, find Baby so far from where we were supposed to be.Cut-no-angl333
The best secret inside is her memory, the secret of her beauty.
Somewhere I can find a way out of this darkness lead me toward a peace.
The time calms the storm inside, heals the wound,
Time always seems to be the answer to everything.
At least I'm always have the smooth voice of the sea
that will remain waving back at me, speaking of Baby.
I'll breathe again despite the water surrounding, the rain will fall on this body
Always the smooth voice of the sea will remain me,
to breathe again, the rain that will fall on this body
My heart inside will laugh for once and for a moment I'm in love again with her memory
Baby, spilt me into a thousand helpless pieces, all the plans we made fell down into obliviane
Stuck inside my brain like a headache, and brought down the entire weight to rest above me
I've melted into the floor, now that I can't go on anymore.
This body has become a river.
Get Over It“You’re just sad.”MikkiMarie
“Suck it up.”
And the worst?
“Get over it.”
I’m not just sad. I suffer from depression
Waiting for happiness’s resurrection.
I can’t just forget it, it’s in me for good
I can’t do the things that I know I should.
I’m not just sad. I’m broken. I’m lost.
I’ve tried everything to fix it, no matter the cost.
I’ve carried a blade just to hold to my wrist.
I’ve carried a dream inside of my fist.
I’ve talked about it, like they say I should do
But all my efforts are stopped by ignorant people like you.
“You’re just sad.”
“Suck it up.”
And the worst?
“Get over it.”
ToleranceI don't like Christianity,lidsworth
their uncaring God upsets me.
I don't like homosexual relationships,
it is a choice made, and they can easily dispose of it.
I don't like feminist,
they live to treat men like bullshit.
I don't like school,
its boring and uncool.
I don't like religious persons,
I think those who're non-religious annoy them.
I don't like Atheist,
they're jerks, and love to make fun of us.
I don't like Islam,
it only succeeds in dropping bombs.
I don't like certain races,
they throw their struggles in our faces.
I don't like certain genders,
they use their sex to wrap others around their fingers.
I don't like many things,
namely those that go against my beliefs.
But despite my dislike,
I know not to fight.
I know not to hate,
scorn, or show my distaste.
As a human being, I'll tolerate,
because my negativity will contribute to hate.
So my endless dislike,
I will keep locked inside.
Welcome to my Profile Page!
My pen name is Minami Kousaka (高坂 南). You may refer to me as Minami, or .
I am an avid artist. I like to make and pictures and would like to post my drawings someday.
Most people, including Keima Katsuragi, told me so. But that's all they ever told me and that I have the mind of a Fangirl and a Capturing Lady (or Otoshi Lady/落としレディー).
A few things about me:
1. Don't know about you, but I seem to be 18 in my late teens.
2. I am a fan of many, many fandoms.
3. Please call me Minami, Minami-kun, Minami-chan, Minami-sama, Minami-ssi, or whatever the heck that was. (ONLY the people in real life call me Franz!)
4. I seem to speak English, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, French, and sometimes the occasional languages such as Spanish and Italian.
5. I enjoy everything from art to K-Pop.
6. I never give a damn for who I am 'cause I know what was missing in store for you. Plus, I'm autistic if you know what I mean.
7. I also love meeting new people and enjoy making new friends. Plus, I'm really learning to try something new.
8. I seem to have a huge harem of more than just eight gorgeous Captured Targets.
9. I'm Filipina.
10. If only I had a drawing fuel, I can do it better.
11. Chances are, I'm much more of a pervert than you think that I am. Unless you mistake me or my OC for Zone-tan or two, she has no relations to her at all.
12. I enjoy stuff that makes me happy.
Things I would do if I had the chance:
- Try something new.
- Watch any movie that I never watched in my Fangirl Life before, like a Korean movie like A Bittersweet Life or a new movie like Disney's Frozen.
- Draw T.O.M. of Toonami like one of my Korean Boys and Kirito like one of my Dreamworks Boys.
- Cosplay as any character once I lose weight.
- Draw any character that I want to draw.
- Write every story that I have in mind, even if I'm not that kinda good at writing stories and stuff.
- Meet my cyberfriends in person.
- Learn how to draw different art styles.
- Meet important people and then, not pass out from excitement.
- Learn animation.
- Write song lyrics.
- Fantasize about such stuff, even though most of them are erotically sexy it will make it hard for me to wake up on a school day.
That's all, my beautiful friends!
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
My Internet Friends:
Ex-DA Boyfriend: :iconetschannel:
Current DA Boyfriend: :icontrilljacker6534: